doc2be245

2+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2016
Status
Medical Student
Hey all. I recently got my Step 1 Score - 232. I am a DO student and wanted to know if that is a good enough score to match EM as a DO. I wanted to do it at a mid tier academic location if possible. I currently go to school in the west coast but was hoping to move back to east coast after medical school.

Reactions: Osteoth

bashwell

5+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2013
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Hey all. I recently got my Step 1 Score - 232. I am a DO student and wanted to know if that is a good enough score to match EM as a DO. I wanted to do it at a mid tier academic location if possible. I currently go to school in the west coast but was hoping to move back to east coast after medical school.
NRMP charting outcomes might give you some vague idea. But they don't have data for DOs who took Step 1 as far as I know.

Main Residency Match Data and Reports - The Match, National Resident Matching Program

W19

Membership Revoked
Removed
Removed
Account on Hold
Gold Donor
2+ Year Member
Sep 24, 2014
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I think you are ok with that score... Perform also well on step2 (240+), get some good SLOE in 4th year, then you should be fine.

About the Ads