EM Radiology Resources?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cerberus

Heroic Necromancer
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions for radiology resources which are good for EM? I am interested in getting getting a reference book which is geared more towards EM than radiologists. I'd also be interested in any online resources you may know of for improving on radiology interpretation.

Members don't see this ad.

Cerb, it's not specific to the ER, but one of the most useful radiology books I've seen is called "Felson's Principles of Chest Roentgenology" by Lawrence Goodman. Obviously it doesn't cover CTs or ultrasound, but it reads a bit like Duban's EKG book, giving a step by step method to look at every chest film.

It might be a place to start anyway, and it's a quick read.

Members don't see this ad :)
Cerb, it's not specific to the ER, but one of the most useful radiology books I've seen is called "Felson's Principles of Chest Roentgenology" by Lawrence Goodman. Obviously it doesn't cover CTs or ultrasound, but it reads a bit like Duban's EKG book, giving a step by step method to look at every chest film.

It might be a place to start anyway, and it's a quick read.

I agree it's a great book--Dr. Goodman was my attending on radiology this year!