Email after an interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psychologygirl219

Reaction score
Who should you be emailing after a day of interviews? I also had questions for one professor but did not get the chance to speak to them. Should I email that professor as well with my questions?

Members don't see this ad.

Email the people you spoke to and anyone you genuinely wanted to talk to or ask questions and didn't have the opportunity.

I typically emailed the training director and any supervisors/faculty members who interviewed me. If you have questions it doesn't hurt to email that person.

Members don't see this ad :)
….unless the questions are on material covered in the program review presentation or that are easily available on the program web site. Or ones that you aren’t actually interested in knowing the answer to but you ask anyway bc you think it’ll keep you in faculty members’ minds. Those are annoying.

Reactions: 4 users
Protip: email the secretary/support staff/admin that actually coordinated stuff. Tell them thank you for helping with everything. Express gratitude.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users