email versus mail

Started by jchen0386
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jchen0386

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I just have a quick question. I applied to UCSD, UCSF, UOP, and USC. I was wondering if they send out email, mail, or both? I go to school in Berkeley and I am back home in LA for the holidays. The apartment complex I live in is also closed. I don't know how they are going to handle the mail. The last thing I want is to miss my interview dates. Thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh great, I won't be back in Berkeley until mid January. I applied late October so I am assuming that I will have late interview dates. Still, I don't want to bank everything on that. Is there some other way to find out my status? Thanks.
 
Oh great, I won't be back in Berkeley until mid January. I applied late October so I am assuming that I will have late interview dates. Still, I don't want to bank everything on that. Is there some other way to find out my status? Thanks.

I found out by email from UOP that I got an interview. Veronica the admissions coordinator emailed me. I'm sure if u email her and tell her your situation that she will let u know