Emailing school asking status of application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

azchipharm53

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I Submitted my application for pharmacy school in November I have gotten two interviews so far. the school that I am very interested I haven't heard from them except for that my application is in review. I was wondering if it's OK to email them and ask the status of my application and if so is there anything I should say or how should I ask? Any advice on this would be great!
 
I would just call them. It's been a long time and wouldn't be unreasonable, and I always felt like calling conveys the highest level of interest. Just call admissions and tell them your name, that you are a pharmacy applicant, and were wondering if you could check on the status of your application.