Emailing to help chances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Curiousfuturedoc

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my Science gpa is a about .02 under average and my mcat is about average.

I saw on twitter that a girl emailed the school she’s under qualified for and asked how she can improve- she said this would help her chances of getting in because it shows she’s interested.

Is this something that works? If so, how do I know who to email/ is there an info you can give me about how to structure such an email??

I’m specifically talking about Touro or Rowan, as these are my top 2 choices