Emergency Medicine wiki

Started by MedGeek
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MedGeek

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys. I have been thinking of doing this for a while. It's a wiki dedicated to emergency medicine application. For those who don't know what a wiki is here;s a definition:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki

Essentially it is a community site where anyone can update any page.

It seems like the kind of content we have in this forum, particularly FAQ would be well suited to the wiki format.

I'm thinking of getting it ready and posting it soon. I'd be interested in hearing if anyone has heard of someone doing something similar previously.

-Jeff N.
 
Well, I decided just to post a temporary link to it:

http://66.167.167.200:81/wiki/

Note it has little content, just an outline. If you want to put stuff in, great. If people like it and want to contribute, I can get it a decent domain name and stuff.

-MedGeek