Emergency Medicine

Started by gardito
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gardito

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi my name is Gary I am new to this network, and I am wanting to know if there is anyone in the UK who can help me with any info about medical school in Teeside UK and also how I go about studing Emergency Medicine in school.???
 
EM is called Accident and Emergency (A&E) in the UK. It's not really a well-developed specialty there, from what I understand.

EM is an American prodigy and thus is best studied in the U.S., IMHO.
 
Yea I want to stay in the UK and the Er department (A+E) is a path that not many Drs take, I am not one of them, I on the other hand would like to take this path, as it best suits me and my interest.