EMG basics text

Started by PM&Radam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PM&Radam

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, i am a few weeks into my first EMG rotation and I am struggling. I am looking to get a copy of "EMG Basics" by Steve Gnatz, but it is currently on backorder on amazon with a estimated shipping date of the end of aug. Wondering if anyone has an extra copy they would like to sell or else know of any website that actually has them in stock.

any help appreciated.
 
PM&Radam said:
Hi, i am a few weeks into my first EMG rotation and I am struggling. I am looking to get a copy of "EMG Basics" by Steve Gnatz, but it is currently on backorder on amazon with a estimated shipping date of the end of aug. Wondering if anyone has an extra copy they would like to sell or else know of any website that actually has them in stock.

any help appreciated.

You never know where you might find this, try buy.com or overstock.com, sometimes they suprise you and have these things. You never know, somebody might have their old dusty copy for sale on e-bay