Emory 2023-2024 Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ouldal

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :)
I heard Emory will be emailing their first interview invites in October so I made this thread so we can update and help each other! Does anyone know when they sent interview emails out last year?

Members don't see this ad.

I received my interview date! It’s for November 17th! I’ll update you on how it goes :)

Reactions: 1 user
I received my interview date! It’s for November 17th! I’ll update you on how it goes :)
Hi! Congratulations! I also got that same interview date! Wishing us the best 😊

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes! Congrats to you too and Good luck! I’ll probably be seeing you during the interview. What are you doing to prepare?

sorry for the late msg! i never get notifications but im planning to research more about the school and have really solid answers for the basic interview questions like why pt and why emory! What about you?

no worries! And same here. I have a fact sheet about a few questions I want to ask and Information about the school.

Hi congrats! I am also interviewing on Nov.17th. Can’t wait to see you guys virtual.

kind of expecting them to send results on friday (dec. 1st) but idk? do you guys know when we should be expecting to hear back from them?

I was thinking the same thing given the past timeline of acceptances. Hopefully by Dec 1 or next week. Fingers crossed!

I got my Emory acceptance on November 29th, so they should be sending out first round acceptances this week!

got an acceptance the 29th as well! :) best of luck to everyone as well!!