Emory DPT 2022-2023 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pt1520

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I did not see an Emory DPT 2022-2023 cycle and was wondering if anyone has heard anything about an interview. I think we can also use this space to give each other advice on the interview! Looking forward to hearing from people!

Members don't see this ad.

Coming back on here again just in case anyone missed this thread!

Hi! Thanks for starting this thread. I have an interview with Emory tomorrow!

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you guys mind me asking when you submitted your application? I submitted mine After the first deadline so I’m guessing I’ll hear back soon?

Do you guys mind me asking when you submitted your application? I submitted mine After the first deadline so I’m guessing I’ll hear back soon?
I think you will hear back in December for an interview in January! I submitted mine after the first deadline too and got an interview for the first cycle. I wouldn't worry about it though! I am sure you'll hear a response sometime mid-December.

I think you will hear back in December for an interview in January! I submitted mine after the first deadline too and got an interview for the first cycle. I wouldn't worry about it though! I am sure you'll hear a response sometime mid-December.
Okay! Good luck on your interview!

Has anyone who interviewed with Emory heard back from them yet?

Has anyone who interviewed with Emory heard back from them yet?
I heard back today and was not "immediately selected for admission." Basically just pushed back into the January group. Wishing you luck and hopefully you got better news!! :)

Reactions: 1 user
For those who interviewed, how did it go? Did you feel prepared?

Heard back with an acceptance today!! I hope other people have the good news as well!

For those who interviewed, how did it go? Did you feel prepared?
I would say the interview is very straightforward! Basic questions like why emory? why pt? tell me about yourself, etc. plenty of time to ask questions to make sure to prepare for that too!

Has anyone heard back from them that did either interview?