Emory DPT c/o 2021

Started by predpt3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

predpt3

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Starting this thread for Emory because I haven't seen one yet. Has anyone heard from them?
 
I have not heard anything from them yet either, except for an email saying my application was complete (around Sept 25). That email said they would send out interview invites by/around late December!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would you mind sharing any advice or things you remember about the interview?

The day is filled with tons of opportunities to interview the school as well so come with your own questions. I would familiarize yourself with your essays again, but my best advice is to be yourself. Feel free to message me with any other questions about interview day if they come up!