Emory DPT Interviews

Started by lmlpt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hey what were your GRE scores/GPAs? Just curious! I apparently never sent them my GRE scores? But the interviewed me and all... so I just sent my GRE scores yesterday when they requested them haha. Just want to see what accepted students have scored for comparison!
Here you go!
159V, 157Q, 4.5AW
Overall GPA: 3.96
Pre-req GPA: 3.92
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Awesome @PacerPT! I interviewed 1/23 and was accepted today. Will probably pass up though. Great school/program, just a few drawbacks for me (starting in June and a bigger research component than I originally thought)! I'm excited for everyone that has gotten in to Emory. You guys will have a blast and make some really great connections! 😉
 
I got an acceptance email today and will be attending! I was so sure I didn't get in since I interviewed on the 23rd and everyone else was already hearing back. So I'm extremely excited and happy!

Btw in case future applicants are wondering my GPA is ~3.3 cumulative and prerequisite and GRE 329. So there is hope even if your stats are below the program average!
 
Last edited:
@shs31... your GRE was 329? Goodness!! That is not a stat that is below any program average haha. That is a great score. Congrats on your acceptance!
 
Does anyone know what percentage of the students who are invited for an interview are accepted into the program?