You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Emory & Henry Interview
Started by WVPT
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats on your interview! I have an interview there as well coming up. I can't really help you on what to expect, but I have a question about Emory and Henry's program. I just noticed that they are a candidate for accreditation, but are not accredited yet. Do you know anything about this? Or when they will be?
Congrats on the Emory interview! When were you notified?Anyone have any advice for the upcoming Emory & Henry DPT interview? Any insight on possible questions or anything will be appreciated. Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received my interview by email on November 10th.Congrats on the Emory interview! When were you notified?
Congrats! I received an acceptance as well. So exciting!I was accepted this morning!
Congrats on your interview! I have an interview there as well coming up. I can't really help you on what to expect, but I have a question about Emory and Henry's program. I just noticed that they are a candidate for accreditation, but are not accredited yet. Do you know anything about this? Or when they will be?
Hey, I have an interview this Saturday but for OT. I'm skeptical of the OT program because it's also not accredited like the PT's program but I just wanted to see what your thoughts are of the program and if you asked any question regarding accreditation?
Hey, I have an interview this Saturday but for OT. I'm skeptical of the OT program because it's also not accredited like the PT's program but I just wanted to see what your thoughts are of the program and if you asked any question regarding accreditation?
I also interviewed in December and was accepted. Dr irion will address the accreditation situation when she gives an overview of the program. She really seems like she knows what she's doing and I'd be shocked if they don't ultimately become accredited. I put down a deposit for them, though, but I'm still going on interviews
I also interviewed in December and was accepted. Dr irion will address the accreditation situation when she gives an overview of the program. She really seems like she knows what she's doing and I'd be shocked if they don't ultimately become accredited. I put down a deposit for them, though, but I'm still going on interviews
Is this your first choice or do you have a particular school in mind and when did they contact you after your interview? I've been accepted somewhere else and it's twice as much as this one (Doctorate). I don't want to get into too much debt especially if it's over 100k. I'm also waiting on two more schools but I won't know until March.
Is this your first choice or do you have a particular school in mind and when did they contact you after your interview? I've been accepted somewhere else and it's twice as much as this one (Doctorate). I don't want to get into too much debt especially if it's over 100k. I'm also waiting on two more schools but I won't know until March.
Yeah I know it's the waiting that kills you. And no it's not my first choice but there's no way to know where you will/won't be in come the start of the semester... also I'm going for PT not OT if I didn't say. As far as money vs school that's something you have to weigh for yourself. I liked the school but I'm not crazy about the location
Congrats on getting accepted!
I have my interview with Dr. Eric Coley and Dr. Glenn Irion and I was wondering if you could give me an idea of the types of questions they asked. I hadn't realized the school hasn't been accredited yet. Is this something you're worried about?
I have my interview with Dr. Eric Coley and Dr. Glenn Irion and I was wondering if you could give me an idea of the types of questions they asked. I hadn't realized the school hasn't been accredited yet. Is this something you're worried about?
Congrats on getting accepted!
I have my interview with Dr. Eric Coley and Dr. Glenn Irion and I was wondering if you could give me an idea of the types of questions they asked. I hadn't realized the school hasn't been accredited yet. Is this something you're worried about?
Hi! I am currently a first year student at Emory and Henry College DPT program. There is no need to be worried about the accreditation of the program, I promise. The Irion's and rest of the faculty do an amazing job all the time and are always on top of the process. I have no doubt in my mind that they will get the program accredited! There are a lot of back up programs set up incase for some crazy reason it does not work out so there will be no set backs. Definitely do not worry about the accreditation though!