General Admissions & OTCAS Emory & Henry MOT interview

Discussion in 'Occupational Therapy [ O.T.D ]' started by avpoeOT6477, Jan 9, 2019 at 7:05 AM.

1. avpoeOT6477

Hi!

I have an interview at Emory & Henry coming up and wanted to see if anyone knew what the interview was like and what type of questions they have asked in past years?

2. Babybluentexas

Pre-Occupational Therapy
    Hi! Current E&H MOT student. The interview is really relaxed. You will have a tour/ one on one interview with professors or administrators. Everyone here is super down to earth and will make you feel welcome.

The types of questions are pretty standard to what you will find on the AOTA website.

https://www.aota.org/Education-Careers/Students/Pulse/Archive/job-search/interview.aspx

I really don’t want to give you too many specifics because part of doing an interview is being able to think in the moment. But rest assured that you will really enjoy the people you meet, and what the program has to offer.

avpoeOT6477 likes this.
  3. OT1211

Hi there! I submitted my application in Early December and have not heard anything back yet. Do you know when they will send out interview invitations or if they have already?

4. Babybluentexas

Pre-Occupational Therapy
    First round of interviews is Jan, then Feb, and then March.

I would stress too much about hearing back from them. I didn’t get my invite to interview till late Jan, and came out here in March.

avpoeOT6477 likes this.