Emory Pediatrics?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VegasMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the Emory pediatrics program? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Good luck to everyone on their interviews!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a resident at Emory and I really like it here. Feel free to personal message me for any questions.

Thanks for the response!

I actually interviewed at Emory in late Nov. and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately, my fiancée who is applying for Internal Medicine never heard back from their program.

If she had interviewed, I could honestly say it would be my #1 right now :)

Thanks again! Happy holidays!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a resident at Emory and I really like it here. Feel free to personal message me for any questions.
Hello! I'm very interested in Emory for my pediatrics residency but I don't know if I'm competitive enough for it. Can you give me a ballpark number of gpa, step1 and step 2 ck scores of your fellow residents? Would really appreciate it..... : )

Hello! I'm very interested in Emory for my pediatrics residency but I don't know if I'm competitive enough for it. Can you give me a ballpark number of gpa, step1 and step 2 ck scores of your fellow residents? Would really appreciate it..... : )

Are you even allowed to post this information? There's a reason why programs are tight lipped about it. In any case it couldnt hurt to apply.

I don't think there is a problem with posting information like this. But if you don't feel comfortable, that's fine.

Ofcourse it doesn't hurt to apply, and I've already applied.