-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Emory !!!
Started by FL19DPT
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I did!! Via email. I interviewed this past Friday.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats guys! I received an email as well. I'm from Georgia!
I don't think so, I was in group 5.
Of course inevitably the question those of us that are waiting would love to hear now is, what are all of your stats? Thank you.
Last edited:
I don't think so, I was in group 5.
I was in group 5! And also from GA
Were you at the interview two weeks ago (1/15) or the one last week (1/22)?I was in group 5! And also from GA
@malibu3 Yes, I am definitely considering Emory as an option!
As for stats:
University of Georgia
Major: Exercise & Sports Science
Overall GPA: 3.80
pGPA: 3.94
GRE: Q161 V159 A4.0
270 hours shadowing/volunteering
- 100 hours inpatient rehab
- 170 hours between two different outpatient clinics
University of Georgia
Major: Exercise & Sports Science
Overall GPA: 3.80
pGPA: 3.94
GRE: Q161 V159 A4.0
270 hours shadowing/volunteering
- 100 hours inpatient rehab
- 170 hours between two different outpatient clinics
Last edited:
As for stats:
University of Georgia
Overall GPA: 3.80
pGPA: 3.94
GRE: Q161 V159 A4.0
270 hours shadowing/volunteering
Thank you @OptimusBear
Congrats! I am from Boston MA.
My stats are :
Undergrad GPA: 3.64
pGPA: 3.51
GRE: 154V 151Q 4.5W
Observation: 30 Inpatient 1,000 Outpatient
My stats are :
Undergrad GPA: 3.64
pGPA: 3.51
GRE: 154V 151Q 4.5W
Observation: 30 Inpatient 1,000 Outpatient
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i was accepted today as well! I will 1000% be accepting
stats:
FSU 3.72 GPA 3.6 pre req
152 Q & V w/ a 5 W
~200 hours
stats:
FSU 3.72 GPA 3.6 pre req
152 Q & V w/ a 5 W
~200 hours
Were you at the interview two weeks ago (1/15) or the one last week (1/22)?
1/22
i was at the 1/15
hey guys, I had my interview on 1/15 and still haven't heard from back from them yet. do you think they still need to send out more emails? My stats are pretty good and I think I did pretty well in my interview, and Emory is my #1 choice. I'm worried that I haven't gotten an email yet
.hey guys, I had my interview on 1/15 and still haven't heard from back from them yet. do you think they still need to send out more emails? My stats are pretty good and I think I did pretty well in my interview, and Emory is my #1 choice. I'm worried that I haven't gotten an email yet
Last edited:
Ok thank you. I got put on the waitlist for my backup school so I'm worried I'll be out of options if Emory doesn't work out. I fell in love with it when I went for my interview so I hope I get accepted. Why is it that they only sent out emails to certain people last week but not others?They told me wait about 1 month from the interview date
I'd love to hear back from Emory too! I'm hoping that no news is good news but it looks like a lot of people will be accepting their Emory offers.They told me wait about 1 month from the interview date
Yay! I heard back from Emory today as well! Accepted!I heard back from Emory today and got accepted! Anyone else ??
congrats!!Yay! I heard back from Emory today as well! Accepted!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am torn between Emory (~$100k) and Drexel (~$65k)...I love Emory's program, but I am having trouble justify the cost difference! Anyone in a similar boat??
I am torn between Emory (~$100k) and Drexel (~$65k)...I love Emory's program, but I am having trouble justify the cost difference! Anyone in a similar boat??
Same thing with me. Honestly I'm going to go for my cheaper option. You'll get a FANTASTIC education and experience at Drexel (I have friend in the program currently who adores it) and won't be drowning in debt after. Plus Philly is awesome, so there's that!
Hi! I sent Emory an email (Sunday), saying that I would be accepting, but I haven't heard back from them yet. For those of you who accepted, did you receive confirmation of your acceptance from them?
They responded to me after 3 days!Hi! I sent Emory an email (Sunday), saying that I would be accepting, but I haven't heard back from them yet. For those of you who accepted, did you receive confirmation of your acceptance from them?
Thanks! Did you send it to the dpt admissions email?They responded to me after 3 days!
Yes I did. Yea I know it's a bit confusing because they never specified who to send that email to. I sent one to the director as well just in case.Thanks! Did you send it to the dpt admissions email?