-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Emory
Started by WantAnMPH
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
you don't need to send in the deposit until may 1st though. i'll be waiting until i hear back for aid and scholarships before sending a deposit anywhere.
True that!! I'm sooo glad they gave us a long time for the deadline. Even though i'm heavily leaning towards emory, i still need to hear back from other schools for financial aid ... before i go into even more massive debt.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if i get in i will go haha
hey everyone, I'm a first year MPH epi student at Emory....I know this time last year I had a ton of questions, so if there's anything you're wondering about feel free to message me or post, and I can try to help out. Congrats everyone and good luck with your decisions! 🙂
I will also go to Visit Emory if I get in! I have already taken the end of March and the start of April off of work for the visit in the case that I do get accepted.
I'm pretty sure I am going to attend. I'm not sure I can do both days though...
i just got accepted to emory!!!! i checked opus for the heck of it( no notification letter, only been 2 weeks since my application has been complete) and i was accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just got accepted to emory!!!! i checked opus for the heck of it( no notification letter, only been 2 weeks since my application has been complete) and i was accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats publichealthfan! Your enthusiasm is infectious!! 🙂
thanks!! yeah, i am extra super excited because I didn't think there would be any new information up on opus since I didn't get an email or anything. So it was an extra surprise!!!
thanks!! yeah, i am extra super excited because I didn't think there would be any new information up on opus since I didn't get an email or anything. So it was an extra surprise!!!
congrats!! looks like we may all be classmates. What department are you in? are you going in March? I will be there for both days.
global health! i have applied to do a joint JD/MPH, but haven't heard back from the law shcool yet. But I am leaning towards doing my MPH first now anyways.. What department are you?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nice- that was my second choice department and track..
Accepted today to Global Health!
woohooooooooooooooooooooo! I am so excited! 😀
woohooooooooooooooooooooo! I am so excited! 😀
yay nextfallmph we are twins!!!!!
yay nextfallmph we are twins!!!!!
Yeah, we are the same on that one! It's been a good day for the both of us.
I'm epi starting Fall 2008. Anyone one from Florida/Vanderbilt attending next fall?
I go to UCF and was accepted to the Global Health program. Still trying to decide if I am going to accept though..
I actually got wait-listed for Global Health and a week later I got accepted to Behavioral Science and Health Education. I'm not really sure if I'm going to accept my offer though. I'm leaning more towards UNC right now. But I'm still waiting to hear back from few more schools then I'll make my final decision.
Mind if I ask U your Stats and data? I wish to see my comparison to other candidates.
I actually got wait-listed for Global Health and a week later I got accepted to Behavioral Science and Health Education. I'm not really sure if I'm going to accept my offer though. I'm leaning more towards UNC right now. But I'm still waiting to hear back from few more schools then I'll make my final decision.
i was sent a mail 2 weeks ago that i was on the waitlist for HPM, in Emory also, but i havent heard anything so far,wat were ur stats if u dnt mind-
mine, 1050-420v,630q. the wait is horrible.
i just wanted to mention that after speaking briefly with someone from the program, she said that the scholarships seems to be all or nothing. =/
yeah... i guess that's where the massive loans come in 🙁
Is anyone familiar with the HPM department at Emory?
Is anyone still waiting on their decision from Emory? My application was complete for the EOH department on 02/06 and I'm still waiting. I didn't expect it to take this long.
😡 I got a notification that Fedex picked up my package on jan15th and i live two hours from atlanta and it is still not here.. on the tracking site it has been everywhere! they estimate that it should arrive tomorrow.. geez..
thats not what happened to me, but I actually called the department and they said that they sent out a "notification" on 02/13 and I haven't received anything yet. I'm so confused. I check OPUS, email, and mail constantly, and I haven't received anything.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ahh i finallly got it the package- what a nice package!!!!
Did anyone apply to Emory's HPM program or know anyone in it? How do people feel about it?
Did anyone apply to Emory's HPM program or know anyone in it? How do people feel about it?
i applied and am accepted. i've yet to learn of any good reasons that would push emory above unc or columbia in my mind, specifically for health management. emory is excellent for international health etc. but for management, i haven't heard of anything exceptional that would make it stand out.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 3K