Employment authorization Document

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shahroseamir

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi ,
Can anyone tell me what if some one want to apply on the basis of EAD ( Employment authorization Document ) since he is not yet a permanant resident in USA but he is allowed to work.
A friend of mine is having this situation but the general comments that he had got for other friends is that residency programs dont usually select a candidate with EAD. If it is true, can anyone tell me the reason for that?
thanks
shahrose 🙄
 
Lak,

I am also in the same situation, I cleared step1 , step 2,CSA.Right Now I am on status EAD.I got (Work Authorization). Can I APPLY TO Hospitals on EAD or I have to ask them to sponsor J1 Visa or H1 Visa (or) I Have to wait till Green card is approved.

Did U Know Any of ur Friends Doing Residency On EAD

Any experts can help??

I appreciate Ur Response?

😕