EMR and Practice Management Software

Started by Reeves
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Reeves

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone use EyeMD EMR, Practice Fusion, or OpenEMR?

These seem to be more affordable options for EMR that I've seen, wondering if anyone has tried them.

While Practice Fusion and OpenEMR have their own practice management system,
EyeMD EMR interfaces with ADS (Medics Elite/Premier) or MDsuite. Any thoughts on these two systems?

Anyone have any other suggestions for EMR and PMS? As long as it meets meaningful use, works decently well, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg, I'm interested.
 
IIRC, intoxicatedtiger uses EyeMD with the practice management by Medics Premier (ADS). You might PM him. I am looking at the same combination right now.