EMR choices

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AndyDufrane

Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so in my new gig, I am seeing inpatients on acute inpatient rehab unit, and the hospital admins want me to start seeing inpnt to outpnt d/c follow ups I think to funnel patients into their outpatient PT/OT , at first they were saying I could use the hospital's EMR cause I am already using their EMR for inpnt and I have my own biller, but now they are saying I can't use their EMR for seeing outpatients (even though I will be seeing the outpatients in the hospital's outpatient rehab facility) because I have my own biller and something about using the hospitals NPI for billing is problematic, and I have my own NPI and so does my LLC that I formed, so with 2 weeks to go before I start seeing my first outpatient, I am stuck trying to find an affordable EMR, any input? thanks in advance