DPPM

10+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2005
Status
Does anybody know of any basic EMS courses in Boston that I can sign up for this spring or summer? The only ones I can find that I can still sign up for don't start until next fall. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

ockhamsRzr

in media res
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 27, 2004
Boston
Status
DPPM said:
Does anybody know of any basic EMS courses in Boston that I can sign up for this spring or summer? The only ones I can find that I can still sign up for don't start until next fall. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
I'm doing the one at NOrtheastern. It starts March 28th and end June 20th. They have a few sessions, but I'm doing the 9am-noon M/T/Tr. They offer the same days but at night, 6:45-9:45, and another intensive session in Burlington which is April 5th - May20 and it's on T/W/Tr 9am-3:30.

Their are also some Saturday sessions for the day non-intensive sections. Course cost is $1150...but NU is always a rip-off. Boston EMS offers the same course for $475.

Good luck,

Ockham

BaylorHopeful

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 7, 2004
Boston
Status
In addition to Boston EMS and Northeastern, I know BU and Tufts also have courses, and they are (from what i've heard and experienced) and bit more "academic" than Boston and a lot cheaper than NEU.....

Hope this helps :)

OP
D

DPPM

10+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2005
Status
Are there any other courses besides NU that start around the end of March? I'm hoping to spend a little less money on the course if I can:) If there aren't then I'll prob end up at NU. Thanks.