EMS services

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leviathan

Drinking from the hydrant
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know which countries for the top 5 Caribbean schools have EMS/911 services? Also, I am trying to find out if my license is transferrable. If I went to a foreign school I wouldn't mind volunteering and doing a few shifts now and again to keep from becoming rusty. :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

bstone said:
I had the same question. Subscribing to this thread.
I've done some Googling and only found a few news references to new ambulances being purchased in Grenada, and a few news references about ambulance transports for Dominica and St. Maarten. No official EMS websites for the countries, and no helpful information about their qualifications or process for receiving qualification. It's possible that they just have nurses and/or physicians transporting.

I would appreciate help from anyone with the knowledge to shed some light on this. :)

leviathan said:
Does anyone know which countries for the top 5 Caribbean schools have EMS/911 services? Also, I am trying to find out if my license is transferrable. If I went to a foreign school I wouldn't mind volunteering and doing a few shifts now and again to keep from becoming rusty. :cool:

There were lots of EMTs who volunteered as EMTs at Ross Univ.