End of Interview Questions

Started by NDNdpt561
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NDNdpt561

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello guys,
What type of questions did you ask the interviewer? I am just running out of ideas and just thinking of just basic questions that are boring. Please help! Thanks🙂
 
I asked "What would you like to have known prior to entering the physical therapy profession?"
Not asking specifically about the program but their insight to the profession as a whole. It got them thinking and seemed like it made me stand out because it was unique.
 
My go-to was "what do you think the program's greatest strength is, and what's an area where it has room to grow?" I got some interesting answers that sometimes led to further conversation. I also asked questions about research opportunities and student outcomes if I had those questions after info sessions / researching the school / etc. I found faculty often had clearer answers to those kinds of questions than current students tend to.
 
I’ve asked what has kept you at this program? So then get you get a little background on the person and what they like about the program.