Endcap reviewing tips??

Started by ruraldr2b
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ruraldr2b

ruraldoc
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was just wondering if anyone had any extra insight on the best method of reviewing everything one last time. I am about done with all of the Kaplan topical tests and have two practice tests left. I was thinking about going back through the end of chapter questions quickly, the flash cards, and reviewing missed topics on old full-length, section, and topical tests. I don't have any extra full days to do the AAMC tests-would doing the sections separately when I have time help? Any advice would be great!

Good luck to all of you August MCATers
 
have you taken any of the AAMC tests (III, IV, V, VI) or just the test-prep practice exams?

you really should take AAMC tests - they are different than the test-prep exams - if you can only take them in sections - then take them in sections - that's how I took AAMC III and AAMC VI - one section at a time, over a few days.
 
Thanks for the advice. I haven't taken the AAMC tests and think I will just take them in sections when I can and try to take verbal some time in the morning
 
If you haven't taken the AMCAS tests yet you absolutely need to. The other practive tests (Kaplan, Arco, etc..) simply aren't the same. You need to get a feel for how AMCAS asks question. I'c recommned tests III-VI.