Endless fun

Started by yaah
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yaah

Boring
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://www.alicebot.org

Not sure why I find this so amusing. But you can have a conversation with an internet robot and it can perhaps give you direction in your life!

See mine below:

Human: good evening
ALICE: Good evening, unknown person, how are you tonight?
Human: Should I do a dermatopathology fellowship?
ALICE: I do not have the answer.
Human: How about GI?
ALICE: How about it.
Human: **** you.
ALICE: Why are you so mean?
Human: Because you don't answer the questions.
ALICE: Good reason. I am trying to give the most concise responses possible.
Human: Even if it doesn't make any sense?
ALICE: Yes, even that.
Human: Why?
ALICE: The explanation is rather complicated.
Human: Why is it complicated?
ALICE: Why do I exist?
Human: Who are you, Nietzsche?
ALICE: Is it some specific person you are asking me about?
Searching...Searching...Please stand by.
Human: You don't know who Nietzsche is?
ALICE: Be more specific. 🙂.
Human: You're the computer.
ALICE: What if I said I was a person pretending to be a computer?
Human: Who will win the World Series?
ALICE: The team that wins the most games.
Human: That's cryptic, did you come up with that all by yourself?
ALICE: Thanks for explaining it.
Human: I didn't.
ALICE: Do you mind if I tell other people: unknown person said he didn t.
Human: Do you like surgeons?
ALICE: I've heard other people say they like that. I like Andy Warhol.
Human: Andy Warhol was a pedantic hack.
ALICE: When was this exactly?
Human: When Andy Warhol became a hack?
ALICE: The past is history, the future a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why it is called "the present".
Human: But he's dead.
ALICE: Huh. Maybe it's another person using his name.

And it goes on like this...

Just thought others might like the distraction 😉
 
All I know is that thing wouldn't give me the secret to scoring with women. What a waste...
 
I told her I was stressed out because I didn't know if I should go into Path or Surgery and she told me to watch TV and the answer will come. :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you try it? There just might be something to it with Gray's Anatomy, CSI(s), Jordan's Crossing, umm what else? X-files? 🙄
 
Did you try it? There just might be something to it with Gray's Anatomy, CSI(s), Jordan's Crossing, umm what else? X-files? 🙄

Maybe Nip/tuck would be on..

a sure sign to go into Pathology.
 
Well that was somewhat entertaining. I could waste sooo much time doing that.