-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Endo 2014
Started by Art85
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks!!Congrats Endogeek! 😀 Good luck at Washington!
Any body heard anything form Oregon ?
I've heard from San Antonio, Lutheran, WVU, Baylor, UF, Georgia, and LSU.
Last edited:
when did u hear from NJ? Are they send all IVs?Rutger NJ 8/13 🙂
anyone heard from Upenn, Columbia or Uconn??
Kseto 2404 if you dont mind can you tell ur stats , experience , research ..
Congrats endogeek can you post ur stats experince , research
Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance
Any body heard anything form Oregon ?
Got a call today from Oregon for interview on 8/28.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you, Good luck...
What date(s) is WVU interviewing?I've heard from San Antonio, Lutheran, WVU, Baylor, UF, and LSU.
Has anybody heard from Einstein? I am assuming Long Beach VA has already sent all of their invites?
how bad is it to accept a program offer and continue to go on more interview?
how bad is it to accept a program offer and continue to go on more interview?
This can be really bad. By really bad I mean some program directors will make it their mission to destroy you. Some will say at the interview if you accept another program or continue to interview they will find out, program directors talk and the community is small. When they find out they will call the other program directors tell them you are a dishonest person destroy your credibility and tell them that you should not be in their professional world with those kinds of morals. An acceptance to a program director is more than promise it is truth, going back on that is a sin of epic proportions and will not be acceptable to anyone. The other program directors will not be able to trust you because you lied to their friend and colleague.
What are the schools that still did not invite for interviews yet, or the ones who still have to call another patch ?
Thanks..
Thanks..
has anyone heard from BU, PENN, or Columbia?
where did you guys do externships? and how many did you do, if you did any at all...
I did not do any.
I got 2 interviews so far.
Still have not heard from Albert Einstein
Still have not heard from Albert Einstein
Einstein did call for interviews.
what Bout GA ? and VA ?
Einstein did call for interviews.
what Bout GA ? and VA ?
I guess I didn't get invited then 🙁
When exactly did they call for interviews?
Hi,
I have BDS(4.0), MPH(3.5) and DMD (3.2) GPA
Nbde part 1: 90 , nbde part 2:77
I am wondering what endo programs are likely to accept a candidate.
In other words where would be my best bet.
No body would look at the 4.0 BDS, your USA DMD is 3.2 which is low.
what is your class rank? that might help.
Working experience, specially after graduation in the USA.
Letters of recommendation from your USA faculty would help as well. specially from the Endo department if they were good.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you an endo resident?
No, I am applying too. and got couple of interviews so far.
I think 6 years of experience is a good thing and should be considered..
Good luck to you 🙂
has anyone heard from BU, PENN, or Columbia?
Columbia emailed last Thursday, Aug 8th for an interview in late Aug. Might have some more interview dates in early Sept. Still haven't heard from Penn or BU.
Hoping for UCLA, Columbia, or Penn!
Last edited:
Einstein did call for interviews. QUOTE]
Hello Everyone,
I am a first year resident at Albert Einstein and as of today no interview invites have been sent out. I know many of you have been calling Ms. Garland but please rest assured no invites have gone out as of yet. Dr. Barnett is standing right here next to me and wants you all to know he is still reviewing applications and will be offering interviews in the next few days. Interview date will be September 11th. I know everyone gets stressed this time of year but try not to worry much things will work out for all of you.
J
We are on the same page, no IV ;(I guess I didn't get invited then 🙁
When exactly did they call for interviews?
Interview at Nova 8/26. Called on 8/12 😳😳
Still haven't heard from other schools...
i ve applied for nova as well but for perio
do you have any info about the program ?
nvm...figured it out
Last edited:
Did anyone hear from BU or Harvard?
has anyone heard back from tufts?
has anyone heard back from tufts?
haven't heard anything yet. interviewed there about two weeks ago 🙁
I heard Tufts had selected 7 and were waiting for them to commit. Still haven't heard back from them either.haven't heard anything yet. interviewed there about two weeks ago 🙁
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard Tufts had selected 7 and were waiting for them to commit. Still haven't heard back from them either.
do u know how long they have to respond?
Anybody hear if Nebraska has invited yet?
Einstein said a little over a week ago that they'd be offering interviews in "a few days." Did anyone hear from them??
HI any body get IV call from Missouri Cansas?


: