Endocrine Testing Worksheets

Started by mikim
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mikim

New Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently a Clinical Fellow in Endocrinology at Johns Hopkins Medical Center in Baltimore, Maryland. I have recently developed an independent web site that provides information about the performance and interpretation of dynamic tests used to evaluate different endocrine disorders. Based on the reviews I have received to date, I think that this site might serve as a good resource for third and fourth-year medical students on Medicine rotations and Endocrinology electives.The URL for this site is listed below. I would appreciate comments and feedback.
http://www.mikim.net/tests

Matthew I. Kim, M.D.
Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism
Johns Hopkins Medical Center