Other Endocrinology pre-match ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone aware if pre-match happens in endocrinology fellowship ? I am not sure I have seen it anywhere formally on websites etc. but anybody from their personal experiences ?
 
Is anyone aware if pre-match happens in endocrinology fellowship ? I am not sure I have seen it anywhere formally on websites etc. but anybody from their personal experiences ?
There are some few places that do it…they are generally the one that have one fellow a year so doesn’t effect other slots since endocrine is all in for the match.

MCG did this but they have a new PD ( old one retired) so not sure if they still do so.