Endovascular Neurosurgery Program

Started by pknight
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pknight

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I'm an IMG who already graduated in neurosurgery (non US) and want to find some experience in endovascular neurosurgery soon. Is there any program available for an IMG to do fellowship training just for a while (1-2 years). Can you please let me know some of those programs? How competitive it is? Do I need to pass neurosurgery training program in US before entering to this field? It's quite a new field in my country for a surgeon to perform endovascular technique.

Thank you for your help 🙂.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Providence Hospital in MI has endovascular fellows, but I don't know anything about being board certified here and etc.
 
Thanks for all comments. If anyone has more information please let me know.

Regard,