SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Endovascular Specialty

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by LGMD, Mar 27, 2007.

  1. LGMD

    LGMD Banned Banned

    Feb 19, 2007
    Hi there, I was wondering which specialty offers the most endovascular training. Any info is appreciated.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. QuinnB

    QuinnB Junior Member 10+ Year Member

    Jul 22, 2006
    The three big ones are Interventional Radiology (fellowship after radiology residency), Vascular surgery (fellowship after general surgery residency and vascular fellowship) and cardiovascular (fellowship after internal medicine residency)

    Some other specialties do some endovascular stuff (neurorads, etc...) but not nearly as much as these three

    IMO, Interventional rads is the most with vascular in second (depends on the vascular surgeon mostly) with cards being the most repetitive

Share This Page