Engineers and Cats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My fav parts...

TUNA= Cocaine! Yesssss! Only thing that will get my cat to be still and be brushed.

Best Sporting event has got to be Floral Arrangement Reguritation!!!! But they forgot to include the not so amusing...attempting to cover the large pile of vomit I just puked on the carpet with some invisible substrate sequence.

A good laugh on a gloomy day..but these guys have waaaay to much time to kill.

That was worth it just for the cat yodeling.

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh:

I will never look at cardboard destruction in the same way again - who knew my cat is actually a performance artist?

Haha that was pretty funny, esp. because I'm a nerdy engineer too! :p

The cat yoddeling was definitely the best part...

Yes, I've found the reverse-psych cuddling trick to be a mighty powerful tool! ;)

Haha that was pretty funny, esp. because I'm a nerdy engineer too! :p

I too am one of those super dork engineers as well and found this video clip to be quite hysterical :)

Thanks for sharing! That's unbelievably funny. My engineer appreciated it, too. ;)

Wow.. how many engineers want to be vets. The more I read the posts the more I find. Originally I though I was the only one.

Wow.. how many engineers want to be vets. The more I read the posts the more I find. Originally I though I was the only one.

Two of the three vets I worked with were engineers in their "former lives"....it's more common than you might think!

I was inspired to find this thread to watch the video after its mention in the sig other thread... and oh god is it funny!!!!!!

Former ChemE here...this was hilarious! "Corporal cuddling" is my favorite!

This is hilarious! I am not an engineer but almost was - loved it...but everyone else in my family happens to be (3 cousins, my brother, my dad and his brother....the list goes on).

This is perhaps the greatest guide to cats for people who need to know about cats.