I'm not sure... but if you went to a private school then your numbering system might be all messed up like mine was. I don't know what state you're in, but here in Florida all the state schools are on a uniform numbering system with 4 number codes... the last two numbers are generally what match up the class (like BIL 1085 is A&P I at one school, but it could be BIL 2085 at another, the 85 is what matters). Because I went to a school that didn't use those numbers, I guess they just made sure the classes were equivalent with the course title/description... etc.
Anyway... you should be fine as long as the class was the general freshman English Composition required for your BA/BS or AA/AS degree.
I actually had my first semester waived because I scored a 36 on the ACT English (my school only accepted 5's on AP exams or else I could've had credit with 4's). So I don't think your pass/fail will matter. My English Literature (second year English we needed for the degree) had special topics like your class did too. I think mine was Renaissance or something... can't remember. Sounds like you should be okay though. Just check with all the pharmacy schools you are looking into.