English my 2nd language - can someone provide me an EXAMPLE of a LAB REPORTS !!

• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raid KH

SpEcIaL MeMbEr
Nov 17, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hello ,,
Can someone help me with uploading an examle of their own lab reports so I can use as a reference, please?? ( Physics, IO & O Chemistry, Biology )

I am having a hard time with lab reports, and professor don't have time to help as usual.
:):)

music2doc

Student of Mad Doctoring
7+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hello ,,
Can someone help me with uploading an examle of their own lab reports so I can use as a reference, please?? ( Physics, IO & O Chemistry, Biology )

I am having a hard time with lab reports, and professor don't have time to help as usual.
:):)

Talk to your lab instructor or tutoring center. These vary by school and this forum is not an appropriate place for homework help, sorry.

hopeful22213

7+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Lab reports are going to vary a lot from class to class and school to school. In a general chemistry class it's most likely you will be given a specific sheet(s) to fill out and questions to address. It's possible you may take a class where you're responsible for setting up the lab/experimental design in which case it is up to you how to present the lab report.

In my most recent physics class- where we were offered a question/goal along the lines of 'determine a quantitative relationship between distance and the force of magnets'- my lab reports generally would consist of:

-State your objective. "Our lab group sought to... in order to..."
-journal/list procedures- What did you do
-Data and analysis- what data did you get and how can you interpret those resuts
-evaluation- offer a conclusion and identify means of improving the experimental design in retrospect

About the Ads

zwitterion34

.4520000000000000k Member
Aug 11, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I think you should talk with your instructor. They usually have sample lab reports so that students may know what is expected.

mmmcdowe

Duke of minimal vowels
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
About the Ads
Status
Not open for further replies.