English Section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

infinitiiz

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am so stressed out with the English section. I can review Biology, chemistry, and math etc., but the English section seems not to be something that I can review in a few months. It's too much. English is my 2nd language, and it's a subject that I do worse. I am not hoping to do very well with the English section on PCAT; i hope not to do very poorly. I need advices to improve this area as much as I can. thanks 😍
 
English is also my second language and my weakness is verbal. I try to improve it by studying vocabulary.