Enjoying Pharm School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Member 5149

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody ever get that feeling like aha, thank you for finally giving this lecture- I didn't know how to answer this at work the other day..... and then you get excited and start to enjoy pharmacy school while work gets easier because you start to look like you finallly know something?

It makes me look forward to becoming a pharmacist

Members don't see this ad.

Can't say I've ever, even for a minute, thought I was enjoying myself in pharmacy school. First two years were okay, third year is just annoying. I have some hope for fourth year but we'll see.

I'll agree with the lectures though, certain lecturers can make the class so much more interesting to sit through than others.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can't say I've ever, even for a minute, thought I was enjoying myself in pharmacy school. First two years were okay, third year is just annoying. I have some hope for fourth year but we'll see.

I'll agree with the lectures though, certain lecturers can make the class so much more interesting to sit through than others.

:thumbup::thumbup:

I thought third-year was going to be better/more interesting than second year... nope! I don't know why but this year is just jam-packed with busy work and things that seem completely irrelevant to actually being a pharmacist.... :sleep: :confused: :(

I enjoyed pharmacy school. First year was mostly undergrad review, so lots of partying. P2 and P3 were stressful but I enjoyed it because its fun competing with other top students and triumph. P4 was mostly fun because you get to put it to use, I said mostly because retail rotation was the sucks.

Anybody ever get that feeling like aha, thank you for finally giving this lecture- I didn't know how to answer this at work the other day..... and then you get excited and start to enjoy pharmacy school while work gets easier because you start to look like you finallly know something?

It makes me look forward to becoming a pharmacist

I'm glad that school is going well for you. Do you mind sharing what school you are attending?

I started enjoying it once I started going on rotations. My retail rotation wasn't that bad honestly. My preceptor was cool with me coming in whenever I wanted. Most days I was there like 5 hours max.

He just had me doing doctor calls, problem scripts and consults all day long. Never had to count pills or put bottles away or ring people up. Never had to call insurance companies. Never had to put away the order. Occasionally had to enter scripts when it was busy or the tech was on break or doing something.

i personally hated my school. I enjoyed the company of my friends and classmates(well a good chunk at least), but I would have liked to give the bird to most of my teachers- and hope to one day do so when I get a call asking for alumni money.

i personally hated my school. I enjoyed the company of my friends and classmates(well a good chunk at least), but I would have liked to give the bird to most of my teachers- and hope to one day do so when I get a call asking for alumni money.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I seriously wonder what happens to my tuition...? :confused: