Enough Programs on my Rank List?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

undecided3yr

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am couple's matching wiht an OB applicant.

We are looking at ranking 6 programs, 4 of which are in the same city.

This is a shorter list than I planned on, but we eliminated some programs by not being impressed with them, I liked somewhere and she didnt etc.

I was wondering how far down people seemed to go in previous years.
 
It depends on how competitive you both are, and what programs you ranked. I can't say at all given the information you've provided. I do think that people tend to match high on their lists, definitely within their top 6, but couples matching adds another twist to it.