Enough?

Started by lev zev
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lev zev

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have taken chem 1 and 2, orgo 1 and 2, microbio, cell biology, calculus, and botany. I have not taken human anatomy and I'm weak in verbal. I think I'm ready as far as sciences go, but how can I review for the verbal and do I really need to know a lot of human anatomy?

If anyone has a really good source for verbal please help.
Thanks
 
I posted this in a previous thread:
http://www.soundkeepers.com/GRE/ GRE vocab builder with multiple choice quizzes
http://supervocab.com/ another GRE vocab builder with quizzes
http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/web_games_vocab_sat.htm Word games (mainly for the SAT, but useful)
http://www.english-test.net/gre/ Useful site. Find words by meaning, and find meaning by words.
http://rhettmaxwell.org/studyguide/gre/vocabulary1.php Quizzes


Others:
http://www.sparknotes.com/testprep/b...section6.rhtml 1000 words for the old SAT