ENT and teaching

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Contemplative

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if as an ENT you have the opportunity to teach medical students on a regular basis in a classroom setting?

Thank you!
 
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if as an ENT you have the opportunity to teach medical students on a regular basis in a classroom setting?

Thank you!

Nope. Occasionally, more often I see that type of teaching in the anatomy lab. Occ you can teach certain lectures in the class but usually doesn't amount to more than 2-4 hours each year in what I've seen in the 4 academic departments I've been around since medical school.