ENT Otolaryngology board exam - boards

Started by doc64
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doc64

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone ever hire a tutor to help with studying to pass the boards?

There does not seem to be a comprehensive study set of books.

Any advice?
 
I mean.....what did you use to study for your inservice? It's the same material.
 
Thank you for your reply. I took the in-service exam for many years, completed the Board Vitals question bank, and attended the Osler course twice. However, I feel embarrassed to go back to my residency program and ask for help. There doesn’t seem to be a comprehensive reference that covers the full scope of the test. The few review books available don’t have consistent or overlapping information, and there isn’t a published set of review books like those available in ophthalmology. I’m feeling stuck—any guidance you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I used Chrome browser and the amazon links were fixed. Thank you for the book references.