Enter Interview Cancellation/ See Spots Open

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutievans

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I thought I would start a thread for interview cancellation. If anyone cancelled their interviewed at any school please state when you cancelled the interview, when you interview originaly was and what school. That way people waiting for spots to open for earlier interview dates can call and schedule.

So for example you cancelled you interview at School X - First Enter the school's name, then date the interview was and the date u cancelled it.

X - 03/05 - 02/12.

Thanks you all.

Members don't see this ad.

March 12 - TOURO MI

Members don't see this ad :)
TUCOM MI - March 26th - Cancelled today
LECOM ERIE - March 9th - Cancelled today

Yeah definitely took the March 12 th spot that opened up at tucom. Thanks guys :).

UNECOM-March 8th...didn't really cancel but rescheduled for the 3/1 but there is at least a spot open on 3/8

UNECOM-March 8th...didn't really cancel but rescheduled for the 3/1 but there is at least a spot open on 3/8

Hey, I'll see you there. :D :thumbup:

LECOM: March 8th - Cancelled tomorrow...
UNECOM: March 7th - Rescheduled to the 1st

Hey, I'll see you there. :D :thumbup:

LECOM: March 8th - Cancelled tomorrow...
UNECOM: March 7th - Rescheduled to the 1st

Cool!! I'm just hoping the weather isn't awful! I mean the weather is always awful in Syracuse, but hopefully not for the eeentire drive.

TUCOM - MI
February 26- Good luck

Cool!! I'm just hoping the weather isn't awful! I mean the weather is always awful in Syracuse, but hopefully not for the eeentire drive.

Oooh, I'm flying in to Boston. :thumbdown:

DMU - canceled today for feb 22nd interview.
CCOM - decline interview.

Here I come NYCOM :D !!

anybody cancelling a PCOM interview???

Mine is 3/28 but hoping to go b4 that if possible. So far when i called no luck yet.

:luck: