EP Fellowship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Theland

Reaction score
Hi just wanted to restart some discussion on this topic. What are the best places for an EP fellowships? How is the job market for EP now? Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately this forum doesn't seem to be that active... and certainly not a lot of active EP contributors.

I'm assuming you're a gen cards fellow?

As far as EP fellowships it will somewhat depend on what kind of program you are looking for and what you want out of it.... Are you more interested in an academic career? Private practice with heavy procedural exposure during fellowship? Would you like a place that is a particular leader in a specific subset of EP such as extractions, VT ablations, LAA occlusions, etc.... ?

I have friends a few various big name places though I can't specifically speak to those as I just haven't been there.

Job market in my opinion is still pretty good. You may hear a lot of doom and gloom but so far in my search in my immediate area I know of a handful of EP positions.