EP Textbook Recommendation

Started by HigHal320
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HigHal320

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

For my primary text I have been reading Clinical Arrhythmology and EP by Miller and find it very readable.

Wondering if you guys have rec on device related text and procedural book.

Thanks!
 
Have a few that I use at various times.

For a primary text I've so far liked Josephson's Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and occasionally stuff from Braunwald's clinical arrhythmias and EP

In the beginning I used EP Testing by Fogoros as sort of a basic overview of a few topics.

I also have a couple of those visual case type guides by Drs Klein/Purves/Leong-Sit