You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Epa
Started by Sanman
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have not attended an EPA meeting since 2000. They're too broad. Unless you want a sense of what EVERYONE in psychology is doing, it's not worth your time and money. Try a more specialized meeting in an area that interests you. That being said, if you want a "general interest/broad" meeting, go to APA.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sanman,
Have you decided on programs? Are you still planning to pursue neuropsychology?
Have you decided on programs? Are you still planning to pursue neuropsychology?
Hi, Sanman.
Those are all great choices! UF is VERY strong for neuropsych.
PH
Those are all great choices! UF is VERY strong for neuropsych.
PH
Getting back to the conference bit - I've never been to EPA but I have heard bad rumours about it (but it's hearsay only 🙂. I do developmental research so my favourite conference is SRCD - try 6000 developmental psychologists all in the same hotel 🙂 But their deadlines are so early .....
lazure said:Getting back to the conference bit - I've never been to EPA but I have heard bad rumours about it (but it's hearsay only 🙂. I do developmental research so my favourite conference is SRCD - try 6000 developmental psychologists all in the same hotel 🙂 But their deadlines are so early .....
Conferences with thousands of specialists can be a lot of fun, especially when people argue about the most abstruse topics!
I once attended an evolutionary psychology conference where people were violently arguing about which ethnic group consisted of the "chosen people." Interesting, to say the least.