Epilepsy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giorgos Gi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello i am 17 years old from greece and i want to ask you something.
I made
EEG and this is what it said.
Occipital symmetric steady pace and a 9-10 c / d with good response exclusion. Low potential b-rate leads to the frontal wave i amfo.Sychni presence of 4-6 t / d, varied, and often sharp aichmiromorfon, individually and in groups, especially in the frontotemporal regions amfo. The test of hyperventilation and DF did not substantially change the diagram. CONCLUSION: Chart with good organization and frequent presence of irritants diffuse dysrhythmia, predominantly metopokrotafika amfo. There are no specific discharges.
I am taking medicines trileptal 300mg from 8 years old and i want to ask you what should i do! THANK YOU

Members don't see this ad.

I am sorry, but it is not allowed to give professional medical advice on these forums. Please discuss this issue with your physician.

Thank you.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand....closed.

Please read the terms of service. You just can't post things like this. I encourage you to seek medical care with a trained professional. You don't want people on this forum giving their opinion on something that truly matters, like your health.

Status
Not open for further replies.