EPPP Phone Apps (iphone)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Quiche

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Many have mentioned using EPPP phone apps for studying. I'm seeing several for the iPhone, some of which allow for multiple choice responses (e.g. EPPP Test Prep by Med Preps LLC and ASPPB EPPP Exam Prep by Pocket Prep) and others that are flash card style (e.g. EPPP Flash Cards by Study Psych). If you used one or more of these apps to prepare, could you provide your opinions about them? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Many have mentioned using EPPP phone apps for studying. I'm seeing several for the iPhone, some of which allow for multiple choice responses (e.g. EPPP Test Prep by Med Preps LLC and ASPPB EPPP Exam Prep by Pocket Prep) and others that are flash card style (e.g. EPPP Flash Cards by Study Psych). If you used one or more of these apps to prepare, could you provide your opinions about them? Thanks!

EPPP Flash Cards is the one you want (about $30). I am currently studying for the EPPP, and I find it very useful. Have been told by many others who have passed the exam that this app was extremely helpful when studying. I find it useful when I have some unexpected time, I flip through the flash cards and flag the ones I know, and flag the ones I need to keep reviewing. You'll want to augment your studying with practice tests though.

I used the EPPP flashcard app when I was studying. I also thought it was really helpful. I liked the deck options available (card order, repeat missed cards etc). I'd also recommend using it in conjunction with practice tests other study materials.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am currently using the EPPP flashcard app. Although I find it helpful. It would be nice to get some multiple choice questions in the app.

Has anybody used or known anybody to use EPPP Test Prep by Med Preps LLC. I like the multiple choice format, but do not know if it approximates the real EPPP.

The little flash card one was pretty cool, especially given the price.

For now I just use the free versions - the EPPP pocketprep I was able to do a bunch of practice tests the first few days until it locked it unless I buy the full version for $25.99. I like that it still lets me do one free practice question a day and tracks how many I have gotten right. There's also the flashcard app lite version and EPPP Prep, which I haven't used much. I've heard from others and above that the flashcard app is the best though. I think I may buy it soon, because I like the convenience of using the apps when I have downtime, versus bringing all my binders and materials around with me, which I do and end up not even using them half the time!