EPPP test materials from 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

voyeurofthemind

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have some hand me down prep materials for 2011. I am assuming that nothing ground breaking has caused radical changes in the areas of test construction, stats, physio, social, and ethics etc? I was planning on getting my hands on a more updated diagnostic / DSM review section.

Will I be ok using outdated materials? Anyone use outdated materials and still pass?

Members don't see this ad.

I used hand-me-down materials and passed with plenty of room to spare. Most of the material covered doesn't change over time (e.g., landmark studies, statistical tests, major theories), so there's no point spending a ton of money on new stuff. I did buy an app so that I'd have access to some DSM-5 material, but it really wasn't worth it. The only thing I'd recommend spending money on is the PEPPPO. I took it early in my studying, and used the results to identify the areas where I needed the most work.

I also used pretty outdated material and still passed. I believe the material was from 2010/2011 (I took the test in August of last year). For the diagnostic material I just reviewed my DSM, which I found not to be particularly helpful test-wise, but it did help calm my nerves since otherwise I wouldn't have done any studying for that section. Good luck!

I have some hand me down prep materials for 2011. I am assuming that nothing ground breaking has caused radical changes in the areas of test construction, stats, physio, social, and ethics etc? I was planning on getting my hands on a more updated diagnostic / DSM review section.

Will I be ok using outdated materials? Anyone use outdated materials and still pass?
Took the test last year and some of the hand-me-down materials I found most helpful were from 2008. You'll be fine.

Sent from my SM-G930V using SDN mobile