Step I ERAS and USMLE score reporting

Started by ecf1975do
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ecf1975do

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi there.. i am a 3rd yr DO student and was wondering if others can help me clarify my question.. I am interested in applying for anesthesia next year. I did very well on COMLEX 1 but not well on USMLE 1. I did pass but my score is nothing to brag about. I was wondering if I could withhold my score when applying. I have heard that I can only report my comlex score. WOuld the programs know that I took the USMLE if I withheld it? Has anyone been in this situation? WOuld you recommend me taking the USMLE step 2?
If i do very well on that can I only report that one? i am just confused. I dont want doors to be shut for me due to my decison to take the USMLE....