USMLE/COMLEX 269 Step 2 Scorer | Step 2 & Shelf Exam Coaching

Started by medgem123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medgem123

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I'm a current US MS4 offering Step 2 CK and shelf exam coaching.

I scored a 269 on Step 2 CK and, throughout my preparation, focused on understanding the underlying NBME logic rather than simply memorizing facts. I spent a lot of time identifying the patterns the NBME tests, how questions are written, and the clinical reasoning behind the correct answer. That's the primary focus of my coaching—helping students recognize patterns and approach questions the way the NBME expects.

I can help with:

  • Step 2 CK
  • Shelf exams (all core clerkships)
  • Understanding NBME logic and question-writing patterns
  • Personalized study plans
  • Question review and test-taking strategies
  • Pattern recognition and clinical reasoning
  • Accountability and weekly check-ins
I'm currently accepting a limited number of students. If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to send me a private message.