ERAS deadlines

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LurkNoMore

Who knows if I'll Match?
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have used FREIDA to pull down the master list of programs, but not every program has the application submission deadline in the FREIDA page. To this point I have been hunting on their respective websites for dates but I was wondering, is there a better (faster) way to do this for the close to 60 programs I will have to apply to??

Members don't see this ad.

I have used FREIDA to pull down the master list of programs, but not every program has the application submission deadline in the FREIDA page. To this point I have been hunting on their respective websites for dates but I was wondering, is there a better (faster) way to do this for the close to 60 programs I will have to apply to??

Assume Nov. 15th and you'll be fine. Assume Dec. 1 and you'll hit >90% of programs. Since the difference in time required to apply to one program vs. 60 programs is on the order of 2 hours, it shouldn't really make a difference. Put your app together now, when ERAS opens on 9/1 get all your programs queued up and sometime in mid-Sept to mid-Oct, when your letters are in, spend a couple hours clicking boxes on ERAS and be done with it. If you have letters that come in later, add them as needed.